Position: Bartender/Waiting Staff
Job type: Part Time
Kassia is a new chic and stylish cocktail bar located in the Drayton, Hampshire on the outskirts of Portsmouth.
The position we are advertising is for a Bartender to be an expert in making cocktails and work under pressure during busy nights. Successful candidates must be available most weekends and experience will be an advantage.
Duties will include supervising the bar and ensuring that it runs efficiently, welcoming customers to the venue via the bar, assisting with stock management, cleaning glasses, bar cleaning duties as well as ensuring a smooth running of a shift.
Rate of pay will be discussed upon being successful. Over 18s only, own transport preferred.
- Become an expert in making Kassia cocktails
- Uphold all cleanliness standards
- Ensuring compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines
- Supporting the manager in achieving weekly targets through drinks sales
- Assisting with stock management
- Ensuring the bar is fully opened and closed down during a shift
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum 1 year hospitality experience
- Understanding and awareness of alcohol license regulations and ideally a personal alcohol license
- Customer service and interaction
- Ambitious and energetic
- Own transport